Friday, January 14, 2011

It's a BIG CASTLE!!!!

On our way to school this morning, I decided to stop off for some breakfast at McDonald's! Skylar is in one of these stages where she is very picky on what she eats and if it even looks like it might contain a vegetable - you can forget it!!! Normally she'll eat one thing and one thing only - muckins (muffins)! However, here recently she's started taking an interest in the biscuits at McDonald's! She doesn't want anything on it - just the biscuit! So, since we were running early I decided I'd stop of and get her one along with her normal OJ! We drove around through a nearby neighborhood while eating and she was admiring all the houses!

We went through one neighborhood that was very fancy and from the backseat I hear "oh my mama...look! It's a BIG CASTLE!" Before I could really get anything out she said "oh no! It's a big, BIG house!!!" She's so darn cute and smart! I loved that she seemed to correct herself...as if to say...oh, I was mistaken. It's not a castle but rather a very large home!!! She's precious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks Lin! How are you doing???

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker